Duckfeed Live for August 2016
We're going live again on August 17 at 6:00pm Eastern to answer your prompts and queries. Head on over to the event page to put in your questions (unless you're a Priority Questions person on Patreon, in which case, please check your email).
Abject Suffrage for August 2016
This month's poll for next month's Exquisite Suffering episode is a real doozie. You've got Croc, Heavy Nova, Dragon Power, and the infamous Pepsiman. Backers at the $6+ level can head here to cast their votes.
Team Fortress 2
We're continuing to play Team Fortress 2 on the Watch Out for Fireballs! server. Head over to this page to get the info you need to join us.
- Abject Suffering 153: Boogerman. The most unexpected redemption yet.
- Bonfireside Chat 97: Irithyll (Part 1). A frigid area gets a warm reception, difficulty aside.
- Check It Out, Comrade! Episode 64: Bad Rats Show / Westerado. A broken cult classic relies too much on ironic appeal to stay relevant.
- The Level 161: My Hips Are My Bond. What's in a name?
- Teenage Dirtbags: "Tha Crossroads" by Bone Thugs n Harmony. Death comes in many forms. A quiet visitor in the night, an unexpected visitor... a giant brick golem.
- Watch Out for Fireballs! 135: Phantasy Star IV (Part 1). Summer RPG season begins anew! This time, we head over to Sega Kid Island for an interplanetary sci-fi romp.
Monster in My Podcast
Upcoming WOFF! Games
- Phantasy Star IV.
- Team Fortress 2.
- Toejam & Earl.
Upcoming Bonfireside Chat Episodes
- Smoldering Lake
- Irithyll Dungeon / Profaned Capital