Hex Crank Lives!
A while back, I had a short-lived blog about survival horror games called Hex Crank. It languished for a couple of years, and I felt really bad about that. So bad, that I decided to revive it.
You can find Hex Crank at its own dedicated site and even read the new article about Alone in the Dark. Which includes a video, and those will be a regular part of the whole thing going forward. Also, remember all those streams I announced here? You can find those there, too, as part of Hex Crank Live. I'm even covering a really rare game to celebrate: the elusive Rule of Rose.
I'm really proud of this, and I'd love if more people knew about it. So tell your friends, and come get spooked.
Join Us In Austin
Coming up, at the end of July, Gary and I will be coming to the Austin Classic Game fest to do a live show and hang out a booth. We'll have more details in the coming couple of weeks, but I wanted to remind you... It's at this website, and we'd love to see you.
- Abject Suffering 146: Buck Bumble. Objectively the best music in games.
- Bonfireside Chat 94: Cathedral of the Deep. Dave Klein joins us to talk about a very lore-significant area!
- The Level 155: Those Chickens Burn Back. A light news week gives way to a light and breezy episode about chickens, mostly.
- The Pitch Uploaded 5: The Flesh Press. Business doesn't happen on the golf course, it happens at the intersection of skin and skin.
- Those Damn Ross Kids 185: Cap Graw Syndrome. Are you already dead? How would you even know?
- Watch Out for Fireballs! 131e: Fallout: New Vegas (and DLC). Brayton Cameron joins us to talk about the wild and wacky wasteland of New Vegas mods.
Monster in My Podcast
Upcoming WOFF! Games
- Day of the Tentacle
- Rhythm Heaven / Elite Beat Agents
- Phantasy Star IV
Upcoming BSC Episodes
- Farron Keep
- Catacombs of Carthus
- Irrithyl of the Boreal Valley (Part 1)