If you're a $6+ backer, you still have a little bit of time to vote on the topic of our next Exquisite Suffering. The deadline is Saturday, February 20th at Noon Eastern. Here are the options:
- Glover (N64)
- Kid Klown in Crazy Chase (SNES)
- Sewer Shark (Sega CD)
- Tonge of the Fatman (DOS)
Postcards and Physical Rewards
Postcards for $10+ backers whose cards were charged on December 31 will go out this week. Additionally, international backers at that level will soon receive their postcards from Q4 of 2015... So October through December. Backers at the $20+ tiers will get their physical rewards care packages pretty soon, too.
As a reminder, this delay is there to give everyone the opportunity to sort out their payment details if something goes wrong.
- Bonfireside Chat 84: Shadow Tower. Our first major offseason game takes us back to the PSX era of From Software action RPGs. Be sure to listen in and find out why Shadow Tower is important and interesting.
- Abject Suffering 128: Faceball 2000. It's an early achievement in putting first person deathmatches where they never belonged... but this episode is more focused on the hippie fashion of the 90's and the continuing weirdness of Kole's unstuck-in-time family.
- Watch Out for Fireballs! 121e: Sanitarium. This extrasode is a bit of a breather, but we get some good responses to Sanitarium's inherent weirdness.
- Level 139: Needs More Wolf Junk. Jala joins Kole, Ben, and Dennis for our most impenetrable episode yet... intentionally so. Stick around until The Grind to hear some pretty in-depth discussion of Firewatch.
Upcoming WOFF! Games:
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
- Interactive Fiction Special (Planetfall, Slouching Towards Bedlam, A Mind Forever Voyaging, The King of Shreds and Patches).
- Silent Hill 3.
Bonfireside Chat Offseason
- Shadow Tower (PSX)
- The Thing / At the Mountains of Madness
- Titan Souls
- Souls of Darkness / The Labyrinth
- Shadow Tower: Abyss