Duckfeed Live for February
This month's Duckfeed Live is happening tomorrow, Saturday February 27th at 6pm EST. Please be sure to tune in and watch. https://plus.google.com/events/c3j3hdqqfcv5hqldumjs8nv1i3c
Patreon Backer Poll
If you're a patron, please take a moment and check you email or the Patreon feed at http://patreon.com/duckfeedtv and fill out our poll, asking about Patreon rewards, and also how we're doing. It will help us out a whole bunch!
YouTube and Twitch
Kole is streaming the original Silent Hill in preparation for the upcoming WOFF! about Silent Hill 3. This is also a trial run for more regular streaming. Subscribe to the live streams at http://twitch.tv/duckfeedtv, and also subscribe to the YouTube Channel at http://youtube.com/duckfeedtv to get notified of new entries.
- Check It Out, Comrade! 53: The Magic Circle / Ziggurat. What happens when a game is mechanically sound, but its story tries to do too much?
- Bonfireside Chat 85: Shadow Tower (Part 2). This week, the talk about Shadow Tower heats up as we reach the really good parts of this strange, forgotten gem.
- Abject Suffering 129: Nightmare Creatures. Bloodborne, nightmares, therapy.
- Those Damn Ross Kids 178: Bird Olympics. We're back to the usual format this week, talking about exhaustion and firestarting birds.
- Teenage Dirtbags: "Never Let You Go" by Third Eye Blind. Your favorite dirtbags are back, with a jumping off point for their second season.
- Watch Out for Fireballs! 122: Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver. We hated this game. Listen to find out why.
Upcoming WOFF! Games:
- Interactive Fiction Special (Planetfall, Slouching Towards Bedlam, A Mind Forever Voyaging, The King of Shreds and Patches).
- Silent Hill 3.
- Portal / Portal 2.
Bonfireside Chat Offseason
- Shadow Tower (PSX)
- The Thing / At the Mountains of Madness
- Titan Souls
- Souls of Darkness / The Labyrinth
- Shadow Tower: Abyss