CHANGE TO EARLY RELEASE
I've decided to loosen up the Early Release policy. It used to be I'd schedule early release episodes to post a day before they were supposed to come out. Now I'm just posting them when they're ready. Just another reason to back at the $3 level.
New backers tend to message me right away, wondering how to join the Slack channel. I need to add you manually, and it takes a non-trivial amount of time. As a general rule, I try to bulk add new patrons on Fridays. So if you back early in the week, please understand that your invitation will arrive shortly.
DUCKFEED LIVE AND ABJECT SUFFRAGE
We're not ready to announce these monthly events or put out the poll just yet, but it will likely happen next week. So keep an eye out.
THIS WEEK'S RELEASES
- Comrade 52: Downwell / Underrail. This year's season of Comrade! begins with two very technical and fiddly games.
- Bonfireside Chat Special: Uzumaki / The Shadow Over Innsmouth. The Bonfireside Chat offseason begins with a demand: You must read Uzumaki.
- Abject Suffering 127: The Terminator. Jim Crawford joins us on our least ambitious show to talk about the most ambitious game.
- Watch Out for Fireballs! 121: Sanitarium. It's a classic WOFF! switcheroo as we talk about a horror-themed narrative adventure game that Kole somehow doesn't like.
- Level 138: Timestorm. David comes back to talk about Darkest Dungeon, and we talk about speed runs in record time.
UPCOMING WOFF! GAMES
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
- Interactive Fiction Special (Planetfall, Slouching Towards Bedlam, A Mind Forever Voyaging, The King of Shreds and Patches).
- Silent Hill 3.
BONFIRESIDE CHAT OFFSEASON
- Shadow Tower (PSX)
- The Thing / At the Mountains of Madness
- Titan Souls
- Souls of Darkness / The Labyrinth
- Shadow Tower: Abyss